Do you have an eCommerce store or are planning to start one? People around the world have started preferring online shopping, more than ever. You might be having a wonderful website but that hardly matters if you don’t have a mobile application to complement it. As per the modern studies convoyed, in 2021, 72.9% of all retail e-commerce is presumed to be generated via m-commerce.
If you think that you are good with your eCommerce store, hold on. Let me tell you, only 27% of customers said they will try to access a website again after they had trouble accessing it and in a matter of time, they do not visit the same site again due to lack of interaction from the website.
Secondly, it does not harm your business in any way. You can always give it a try and see how some major eCommerce platforms like Amazon, eBay, etc feel by generating such huge sales mostly from their mobile apps. See everything has its pros and cons, and a website is indeed important for your eCommerce business. However, you simply can not neglect the fact that a mobile app is the need of the hour for your business.
So, let’s dig in deeper and analyze some of the reasons why you should think about getting a mobile app built for your eCommerce store today.
- Your customers prefer Mobile Apps over Browsers: This is no rocket science, everyone prefers an app over a website. I do and obviously, you do too. Even if you don’t, the facts should convince you to get a mobile app built now for your eCommerce Store with some key points to take into consideration.
- Higher Conversion RatesAfter all that matters is how many leads turn into your actual customers. As per research, mobile apps drastically increase the conversion rate. It is always convenient to use an app in comparison to a website so the case rests.The main point is focused and directional shopping experience with mobile apps.
- Seamless PaymentWith a mobile app user can experience Facial recognition, fingerprint scanners are some of those high-class features that instantly remove the friction from the payment process and makes checkout flawless with multiple payment gateways(stripe, PayPal Chargebee, etc)
- PersonalizationAn app works on technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning which make it smart. Thus, your work minimizes as it reads the patterns of your customer’s buying and browsing behavior to cater to them what they might love. Also can include the features of product scan, given per product personalization with users’ collection/wishlist. Having such provides a better understanding of users’ activity while accessing your mobile app.
- Helps in MarketingMarketing campaigns that deliver along with your users at each stage of their life cycle;From once they first download your app towards to after they become a daily user and brand advocate who makes many in-app purchases or spends time on the app browsing stuff. Also, Provides a high level of Retention and Conversion of customers. Remember the goal is to consider users into customers.
- Lower Cart AbandonmentShopping cart abandonment is a significant obstacle for eCommerce stores. It is one of the most critical KPIs that you should be following.The cause why cart abandonment is so frustrating is because the customer(s) is usually simply one or two clicks away from settling the purchase. And then something goes wrong or due to unknown reasons.With the app, you can track what possibly went wrong and try to get back to the customer with different approaches and strategies.
- Customized NotificationHelps for an indefinite amount of your time if they implement a thoroughly thought-through and efficient push notification marketing strategy at hand.This helps in identifying Your audience’s requirements along with determining the timing of the notification. It helps make the engagement better and appealing.
- Customer Support and FAQsCustomer service converts to happy customers. Which is the big side of gaining the trust of the users, providing the customer support ticketing with chat replies, in-app FAQs, and making searchable content for ease of customer looking for any answer for their facing troubles.
- Advantage from phone’s inbuilt featuresA mobile phone comes with so many in-built features which can help you increase customer engagement and leverage your marketing plan.
- GPS: It allows geo-tagging customer’s addresses, which can help in minimizing the hassle to input shipping information manually.
- Microphone: A study claims that voice shopping will increase to 55% by the end of 2022 from a negligible rate before the pandemic. So, don’t forget to utilize the microphone feature of your customer’s mobile phone.
- Camera: Do you want to create credibility? Enabling the customers to upload their pictures to your social media account or their own by tagging you can help you in the long run.
- Key takeawaysA mobile app of late has shifted necessarily for every store be it a startup, enterprise, or any market. Well, after going through the above intents, you are now expected to have a fair understanding of the significant features that would be brought by adapting the app market, Along with some of the most important KPIs which should be kept considerable;
- Increased conversion rates
- Boost customer loyalty
- Reduced abandonment rates
- Higher retention rates
- Reduced response time
- Higher-order value
- Customized notifications & personalization
Consequently, to possess a powerful clientele with higher revenues, developing an eCommerce mobile app in the given manner and taking a leap forward that’s going to be your first giant step towards popularity and conversions.
- Are you still waiting to get a mobile app for your online store?Bizwizely provides mobile apps for your online store and gives your store a new edge to keep in the moving market. You care for your sales and we will take care of your tech side. So that you enjoy doing what matters to you.
Get Your Store App Today!